Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Magenta Wine.

Personally I wish we could all dress like this in every day life ... just running to grab a carton of milk from the store. But what were those two little teeny tiny obstacles that always seem to get in the way?? Oh yah .... that would be time ... and money. But hey – that’s only in RL ... in SL there are oodles of both. I am sure that other people do lots of other interesting things but let’s face it ... for a lot of us women it is all about the fashion and the shopping. (ok and I have really taken to the art of avi-tipping ... like with the cows but much more fun ...)

The rich deep magenta of this aDiva lace gown caught my eye right away. Colour options always fascinate me with clothing and the texture and cut of something always seems to dictate one choice above the others. This was it for this dress and it is the only choice available. AnneJoy Paine always seems to design by complete instinct and she is right on the money with this dress. The way it moves is quite elegant. As I posed, the dress seemed to just mould itself into the perfect alignment to accent the design and my shape. The dress transforms from beautiful to exquisite with a simple turn of the body and introduction of the gorgeous layered train.

I used the beautiful Gothic set of jewels designed by Eshi Otawara that is unfortunately, no longer available. Shoes are one of my favourite black pumps by N-core – liking them mostly because they have such a high heel and give the dress the status it deserves. Sometimes when I wear these shoes it can be all about the shoes but in this case they were to silently partner the dress and they did it beautifully.

My hair – the always exquisite Tukinowaguma. I thought the hint of the veil perfect to add just a hint of the mysterious and a punch of drama. And I, if nothing else, am ALLLL about the drama!!! (only when it comes to fashion ... don’t you even think about starting any of the SL personal drama nonsense with me ....)

DRESS: aDiva - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tefnut/237/141/68 - aDIVA Couture WatYa Lace Gown - $600L

SHOES: N-core - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shopping/106/223/38 -N-core STYLUS XtremeHeel Black HIGH - $495L

JEWELS: CDC Jewelry- Gothic red/black set (no longer available)

HAIR: Tukinowaguma - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tukinowaguma/144/129/21 Tukinowaguma Vanessa Gold - $300L

SKIN: Red Queen - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Isle/110/132/41 [rQ]Skin~Tan@o1.TYPE.01-B*PACK B.05
EYELASHES: Glow - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dragon%20Isle/227/45/994 Avantgarde. eyelashes - eyeliner 01 updated
Post a Comment