Sunday, July 19, 2009

Corrupted Innocence.

I had the absolute pleasure of recently checking out the new Envy skins by Kira Paderborn with Corrupted Innocence. I must say I really like the soft dewiness of the skin tone and couldn't wait to play around with the camera and see how it photographed. I really like the muted lipstick choices and the blending of the soft colors. It makes me feel very feminine. At this point I am sold so I guess Kira ... your life is complete now ... my "innocence" is officially "corrupted!!!" (my mother may need to speak with you ...)

I loved the skin tone against the darker hair but did not want black as it would be too harsh. The chocolate of the Fascio Licio was perfect. I chose a very muted dress just slightly darker than my skin tone with only whispers of color that hinted at the blush in my cheeks. I have a few pieces from Elemiah Designs - they caught my eye early on in my SL sojourn and as a newbie I coveted one of their very airy, reminiscent of the 70's pieces that could be worn as either a dress or a shirt. There is something very correct about this designers eye and I like this piece almost as much.

DRESS: Elemiah Designs - Elemiah Design - Dressy17 – $99L
SHOES: Vanity Designs -:VDI:. LeBurlesque Sarah Sandals with Bows - White $75L
EARRINGS: Exodi - Exodi Bailey's Pearl Earrings WHITE - $350L
HAIR: Fascino - {fascino} Licio DarkBrownCollection - $200L
SKIN: Corrupted Innocence - .::>>CI<<::. Envy Skin - (f01f)brown by Kira Paderborn LASHES: Silhouette Lashes – Dangerous – Gift
Post a Comment