Monday, July 27, 2009

The Nic Delvalle Story - coming soon to a "Movie of the Week" near YOU!!!

Clear Canning posted info on a new skin designer who was without a store and hoping to be able to afford to open one soon. She gave the contact information so I took the opportunity to speak to Nic Delvalle about her efforts. She was happy to share some of her skins and I tried them and bought a few. This post is a tribute to her, her efforts and the quality of her first ever skins!!

I think the response must have been pretty good because within a day Nic contacted me again to let me know she had enough requests, she had done some in darker tones.

I love happy endings .... contact her if you are interested ... nice to play a small part in what is sure to be a success story. And what more proof do you need that blogging helps? Thanks Clear for the great tip and to all of the bloggers who enlighten and entertain me each and every day!!!

And BTW - I usually go to Demier Cri for the hair but saw this outfit and thought I would try it. I absolutely love it AND it comes with the cutest jacket - mine was lilac but there are several colours to choose from. These are my favourite summer shorts!! AND how cute is this belt? I had the one in gold from Mix&Match and begged Manis to pullllease do one in silver and voila ... a happy co-operative designer who even let me IM her (hand over mouth in shock!!!) hehe. I think it has something to do with her hippie vibe (wink wink nudge nudge) everyone was happy in the 70's ...

SKIN: Nic Delvalle - Darkness – IM her for more info
HAIR: Maitreya - Maitreya Apple - Nuts Pack - $295L
OUTFIT: Demier Cri - -DC- Alaina: Violet - $150L
BELT: Mix And Match- :::MM::: Boho Stylist Chain Belt, SILVER by Mix and Match - $50L
EYELASHES: GLOW – Innocent Lashes - $100L

Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment