Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Senses



Sometimes day to day living is just too much of an assault on the senses .... the warmth of brown and soft pinks cushion the soul when it's been a tough day and nothing speaks to me more of quiet femininity.

I have used the jacket before as I love the textures and the cut - this time I paired it with a great pair of pants from The French Farm in a raw silk. Bronzed Sandles from DD Style pull the shades of taupes and browns together perfectly.

I woke the outfit up a llittle with my favourite bangles from BLANG!! choosing to switch palets from warm to cool with silver instead of the expected gold. I like it!!

JACKET: Fashion Nomads - *FN* Moziac Jacket - $175L
PANTS: French Farm - Lestat Reuven- Pearl - $100L
SHOES: DD Style - **DD Style**Beads sandals brown - $400L
EARRINGS: Artistry – Le “Big Ole Hoop” - gift
BRACELET: Blang!!! - BLANG!!! TWISTY BANGLEZ – $75L
SKIN: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Imani 03 [Nougat] Glow skin
HAIR: =orange*pecoe= - Iyorino Melody- _short01(coffee) – apparently no longer available
LASHES: Glow – Bohemia – Lucky Chair
Post a Comment