Friday, July 24, 2009

Somewhere on the Boardwalk.


Somewhere on the Boardwalk
by: Bliss Windlow

somewhere on the boardwalk
between the
angry words
slipped into my day
I walked away

somewhere by the fountain
close to the ugliness
of people
who disregard people
I decided

somewhere near the cherry tree
there was nothing more to say
unspoken words
saying more
and honoring my heart

somewhere on the boardwalk
I saw myself and knew
I could simply walk away
and enjoy the day

DRESS: Doux Petit Dahl!- !DPD: Little Dress [barbie pink] - $95L
JACKET: Doux Petit Dahl! - !DPD: Draped Cardigan [Haute Pink]- $150L
SHOES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody d'Orsay (Lipstick Red Patent) v3.01
SKIN: Lara Skins -Giulia smokey
HAIR: Truth Hair - Stephanie >dark browns - $225L

Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment