Saturday, August 29, 2009

Little Bit City, Little Bit Country.

country 2


city
Eyelet lace in teardropped ruffles, paired with a see through dolly blouse and a soft cashmere sweater of taupe with just a hint of pink ....simplicity in perfection.

country

Other than the fact that no matter what I did today SL fought me (and won) in that no matter what I tried I could not get the feet skin to change colours. In defense of the shoes, I also got booted 80 gazillion times, and it took me 40 gazillion of those times to put the skirt on .. fun fun fun .... tomorrow I am going to find a sharp stick and poke my eye out with it ... just to try and keep up with today's excitement. I finally gave up and posted the pics and will pray for your indulgence and fervernt prayers. If you must IM me to point out the mismatched colour please draw a picture to include ... so I have something to look at while you take me to task - oh and home baked cookies would be good too!! Just don't blame the shoes - they have always been perfect before AND when I first put them on they were perfect .... it is that Linden guy ... write to him ... and hey ... don't bother with the cookies or picture .. just take him to task... tell him he ruined my pics and that you were all aghast when you saw them. Act aghast ... act really really really aghast .... be profoundly aghast ... and when you figure out what that means ... im me ... I get lonely ....

country 3

HAIR: Donna Flora– Liza – Hair Brunette/Lulu Hair Brunette - $200L each
SKIN: Free Speerit – Kimberly Pale - Bubblegum
LASHES: Wasabi - /Wasabi Pills/ Drama Queen Eyelashes - $100L
EARRINGS: Chloe – Metal Petal - Gift
BLOUSE: Gumi’s Bad Box - Domino – See through Shirt - $128L
SWEATER: MichaMi – Carmela Cardie in Pale – no longer available
SKIRT: "A la Folie" - BOLERO" blanc jupe - $200L
SHOES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine (Taupe) - $2199L

Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment