Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Woman In Me.



Sometimes, as the words in the Shania Twain Song reminds us, the most wonderful thing in the world AND the one thing we need … is a man. I love the high waisted pants (regardless of them making my butt look bigger) and who makes them better than LeeZu? This color is especially nice. Usually it takes a dress to get me feeling ultra feminine but this outfit worked. I paired the pants with a sleeveless top –really feeling both the pattern and the subtle colours of Flitter Breen’s top which came to me in a pack of three and I liked all three choices. Guess it is a good reminder not to discount any store just because the overall theme might not be your cup of tea and another good reason to take in a hunt – to broaden your horizons and learn about the many talented designers out there.

These shoes I adored the moment I saw them – thanks Dahlia Joubert. My hair is from Sirena and can be put up, or worn long and straight – you cannot beat those options. I have always liked Sirena for making quality hair, having great prices, and then extra options on top. It really is a steal at $195L.


Finally Staged Skins. Cerra is the new release and I really like these – in fact I have not taken this one off since I got it. It’s called Summer Leaf and the little detailing around the eyes is just enough to get away with when you want something extra special without being too avant garde. Very, very, pretty and all the other make-ups are beautifully done on this line BUT make sure you check out her other skins as well because they are fab as well.

PANTS: LeeZu - Lea Vivendi Pants /champagne - $190L
TOP: Cowboy Town – Spring Joy Shirt – Gift
EARRINGS: Zaara at Le Look - Panchali earrings *LE.LOOK! EXCLUSIVE* - $250L
BRACELETS: Zaara at Le Look- Nizam Choodiya (bangles) *white* $250L
SHOES: - **DD Style**- Beads sandals brown -$ 400L
HAIR: Sirena - Sirena Drucilla Brown Pack - $195L
SKIN: Staged - Cerra Skin (Tanned and Pale) *Summer Leaf*
LASHES: GLOW – Innocent Lashes - $100L


Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment