Monday, October 26, 2009

Ode to a Peacock a la Alegria.

Alegria 1

So closet surfing is my new passion .. that is when I send someone into the closet ... they turn on a big fan and throw clothes into the air and then I dive in and come out with whatever sticks ... here you have my latest effort ....


Alegria 3

Alegria does a great dress and this new one called Ebony is no exception ... I just wanted to pair it with something seeing as my grandmother was coming over and she is not as impressed with my cleavage as some are and she has a great fondness for peacocks ... I think when people get old their eyesight goes and the only colour they really see is purple .. which explains the hair, the fortrel pants and the seat cushions ....

I will tell you I cried when Dany Bimbogami closed her store ... it was so beautifully done .. I loved going there and just hanging .. and her clothes were beautiful and reasonably priced. I went back there when I put this outfit on and stood where once her little french cottage was and I sang as I looked across the ocean .... first, "Where have all the Flowers Gone ..." and then the "Canadian Anthem" in French and then the AA version of "99 Bottles of Beer on the wall..." (99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, I take one down and pass it around but I don't drink anymore so I put it back up on the wall again, 99 bottles of beer on the wall .... ) The new owners called the police but I did have a moment there ....

Alegria 2

DRESS 1: Dany French -Dress Ygerne for the Hope Hunt - Store and Dress no Longer Available - mourning the loss of Dani Bimbogami ... pullllease come back ....
DRESS 2: Alegria - **Special Addition Ebony Dress - $250L
JEWELLERY: Aesthetic - Black currant - Store and Item No Longer Available
HAT: ::SUGARCUBE - head dress - petit chapeau - hunt gift
BOOTS: LaRosa - LoveMe Fuss - Unknown
SKIN: Firefall - Sofian - Nude
HAIR: Adored - Paige Short Hair - $300L

Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Help! Magazine SL Fashion & Cultures Editor

Bliss Windlow Photography Studios. IM me!!
Post a Comment