Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AquaFace.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: VonBebAli Aquaface GlitterMousgria

Turquoise 70's 1

Bebae Skins are fantastic - both Whinter and I commented on the pout for the lips and loved the look on both our shapes. I paired this skin with a freebie hair from Alli&Ali - yours for just joining the group and one of the great things they do is publish a list of all the MM boards with their hairs, telling you which one, which colour and providing the tp so you can go get more free hair .. fantastic!!

Turquoise 70's 2

Alegria is always so generous with here promotions and freebies and these boots were in a number she gave away one day as she cleared old stock - the colouring was perfect for me.


Turquoise 70's 3

I really liked this simple but sexy offering from Dollface and loved the colour. I paired it with one of the smashing belts from Dark Mouse - gee all her stuff is fantastic!! And the tie?? Free from Aqua ... too cute.

Have to comment on Glitterati poses - love them - she really understands posing and you never have to worry about a hand disappearing into your body somewhere ... I always know when I go with her poses they are the last thing I have to worry about. I also appreciate her generosity - the last sale was fantastic!!


SKIN: BEBAE - Fabia - Cara
HAIR: Alli&Ali Designs - Darla - Light Blonde - Group Gift
LASHES: Von Ducky - Gorgeous Lashes - $25L
DRESS: Dollface - Turquoise - $50L
TIE: Aqua - Catch Me Tie - Gift
Belt: Dark Mouse - Flowered Belt - $200L
BOOTS: Alegria Designs - Electric Blue Hooker Boots - Free (special)
POSES: Glitterati
LOCATION: Free Photograph Studio and Mall

Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Help! Magazine SL Fashion & Cultures Editor

Bliss Windlow Photography Studios. IM me!! Photos with feeling.
Post a Comment