Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ella è molto bella.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Obscenebooncandy Bedogshopissi Ellakalninue

Ella 3

Everywhere I go it is a whirlwhind of ativity ... and that is not just because I talk so much ... here you can see, with special super-duper keener camera angles .. I caught the whirlwind in the picture .... the hallowed angels singing above my head are just off camera .. sorry .. I really tried but my camera ran out of duper completely ... and a little super ....

Ella 2

Ingenue as just released Ella and it comes in a variety of colours. I paired it with Sissi's pearls which I adore and they come in a long and a short version. The Creamshop purse has always been a favourite of mine - I like the texture and the size - and it also comes in a variety of colours.

Ella 1

Kalnins shoes are always great - so many options - they go with everything. These I particularly liked. And I do love red hair once in awhile .. thanks Boon.

I also have to comment on BehaviorBody poses .. simply the best AND the AO's from there are really special ... very smooth and very subtle. Grown-up stuff!!

SKIN: Piece of Candy - Guise Skins
HAIR: *booN - AML887 hair red - $200L
LASHES: Obscene - Lashes - free with skins
NECKLACE: Sissi - Loose pearls short - $189L
BRACELET: U&R Dogs - Septet Bracelet - free
PURSE: Creamshop - Madrid - $299L
DRESS: Ingenue :: Ella :: Midnight - $250L
SHOES: Kalnins Shoes - Dragoness - $400L - limited number available - hurry
POSES: Behavior Body
LOCATION: Bliss Windlow Photographic Studios


Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Help! Magazine SL Fashion & Cultures Editor
INXX Journalist/Photographer/Blogger

Bliss Windlow Photography Studios. IM me!! Photos with feeling.
Post a Comment