Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Madame Wow Wow!!

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Chancette Vitakeanda Izumiss

Madame Chou Chou 2

The moment I saw this dress from Vita's Boudoir called Madame Chou Chou ... I was running through fields of flowers, barefoot, hair blowing in the wind and for once .. in that little vision in my mind ... .I wasn't naked!!!! Much to the profound appreciation of my neighbours and the innocent small little woodland creatures ... I was wearing this dress and I felt exactly the same way.

Madame Chou Chou 1

So I ramsacked my couch, the carseats, some old jeans ... and found enough lindens to buy the dress. WOW WOW WOW .... there are not enough words to describe how delicate and soft and pretty this dress is, ruffles and tucks and lace .... you have to see it to appreciate it fully. AND this is just one of a whole dress shop full of beautiful designs by Vita .... I nearly cried when I saw the rest of them and had to walk away with just one ... BUT ... I will be back ....

Madame Chou Chou 3

The new skin by Glance - Ling - had to have it - very very pretty. And the Jewelery by Jake - so incredibly delicate and just a hint of colour. It was the perfect accessory to such a lovely dress. B&G ... my shoes ...

Madame Chou Chou 4

SKIN: GLANCE - Ling
HAIR: Vignette - Gibson Black - Free
LASHES: Chaisuki - lashes 23 - $98L
JEWELLERY: Jewelry by Jake - 24-Giardino Di Monet - $1200L

DRESS: Vita's Boudoir - Madame Chou Chou - $550L
SHOES: B&G - WOMAN SHOE AMANDA - BLANCO - $350L
POSES: Izumiya
LOCATION: Bliss Windlow Photography Studios.


Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Help! Magazine SL Fashion & Cultures Editor
INXX Journalist/Photographer/Blogger

Bliss Windlow Photography Studios. IM me!! Photos with feeling.
Post a Comment