Sunday, December 13, 2009

Butterflies and More.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: BlackDuckMatch Dyngenue Everssou

DYN 1

Sometimes I like to just wander my garden and pretend I am a butterfly and it is always fun when the neighbourhood moms come and gather their children protectively under their arms and usher them indoors .... sure beats having to yell out the window ... "SHUTTTTT-UPPPPP" ... or "GET AWAY FROM THOSE ROSES."

With this outfit I can be really flakey, mean and pretty all at once .... and my mom is happy cause after that last post she figured out I don't button up the coat and she is on boody patrol these days ... Look Mom ... no boobies showing ...

DYN 2

DO check out the new Jacinda Skins from Black&Blue - more on them shortly!! I have to go put on some wings ... the neighhourhood kids are back ....

SKIN: Black&Blue - Jacinda Skin
HAIR: Mix and Match - Hair Style 11
LASHES: Von Ducky - Gorgeous Lashes
DRESS: DYN - Butterfly Dress
BLOUSE: Ingenue - Judy - Lilac
JEWELLERY: Aesthetic - no longer available
POSES: EverGlow
LOCATION: Blissou (Bliss Windlow Photographic Studios)
Post a Comment