Monday, December 7, 2009

Drunk Phoenix.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Estylleritty DrunkPhoenix CalGlowture

Brittany 1

Love the rich colours of burgandy and chocolate browns with black poured all in between. Working with this palette I wanted to choose pieces that each stand out on their own instead of blending them into one harmonious feeling.

Brittany 4

eStyle skins was the perfect canvas with their bold features. I love the Artilleri hairs because she seems to fuss over ever strand and you can see the detail and feel those pincurls being carefully set up. To then throw over a scarf is funny to me ... such pretty hair ... but I know that is what they used to do. The earrings from Glow are so versatile AND stunning - limited editions from the designers groupings they do periodically - with the theme. I have managed two of them since I have been on and will never miss another. These items are some of the ones I use over and over again in my wardrobe ... well worth it!!

Brittany 5

Phoenix Rising - like the open coat with the mini skirt - this outfit comes with plenty of options and I played with it awhile before deciding to throw on a pair of cute leggings underneath and some kick ass sandals. I changed the options on the Kalnins to make the whole shoe black. Adding the gloves toughened up the image just a touch so you have a retro beauty queen, who is funky and cute, sexy, fashionable, and ready to kick ass. I know .. we will call her .. "woman."

Brittany 2

SKIN: eStyle - Agate Skins
HAIR: Artilleri - Trixie Hair - $200L
LASHES: Ultra Kitty - Nana - Eyelashes - Gift
OUTFIT: Phoenix Rising - Brittany Outfit - $530L
LEGGINGS: Punch Drunk - no longer available
GLOVES - Locke Couture - LC - Senorita Fingerless Gloves - $149L (comes with outfit)
EARRIINGS: Glow Studio - Crows are Black - limited edition no longer available
SHOES: Kalnins Shoes - Orchid - special $450L for infochannel subscribers - limited number

Want MORE Bliss Windlow????
Bliss Windlow writes a series of blogs:
Humor: http://bliss-tering-sl-commentary.blogspot.com/
Spiritual and Personal Development: http://beingbliss-ed.blogspot.com/
Social Commentary: http://social-bliss.blogspot.com/
Fashion: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/
Help! Magazine SL Fashion & Cultures Editor
INXX Journalist/Photographer/Blogger

Bliss Windlow Photography Studios. IM me!! Photos with feeling.
Post a Comment