Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Official!! Proof that BLISS Missed the Bus!!!

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Estacchiow Dynoirumiacky Belimbomo

DYN Bus 2

I was just standing there.

DYN Bus 1

And I swear the bus pulled up, without stopping, throwing people out the door and windows and I never had a chance ... I ran ....

DYN Bus 3

But it left me in its dust .... I am pretty sure the "in crowd" was on that bus and they did it on purpose ... left me out again .... One of the old ladies they threw out, got up and dusted herself off, picked up her walker and asked, "Bliss, you beautiful fashionista you, what are you doing here?"

DYN Bus 4

"Evidently... I am walking ...."

SKIN: eStyle - Agate
HAIR: AMACCI HAIR - Nessa
LASHES: GLOW - Innocent
DRESS: DYN Clothing - Croc Dress
LEGGINGS AND TSHIRT: DYN Clothing - Black Tank and Holey Leggings
SHOES: AMG BOUDOIR - Hearty Shoes
BAG: Ayumi - Slinky Swimwear
EARRINGS: Boucle d'orielle - made by Isa Haas
BRACELET: TICKY TACKY - Daily Bangles
POSES: BEHAVIORBODY
SET: NLIMBO
LOCATION: BLISSIMO ( Bliss Windlow Photographic Studios)
Post a Comment