Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Christmas Red.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Estacchiow Scotchcotixtice BlissiGlow

Baiastice 2

Christmas is a wonder - all the designers pull out all the stops and give Christmas gifts to everyone. And I never got any of them anything ...... but I am writing a list, cheking it several times and I will be back after Christmas to those generous stores to thank them with my patronage!!!

Baiastice 1

Baiastice does a beautiful dress in red and the shoes from Narcotix were perfect with it!!! (also free)

Baiastice 3

SKIN: eStyle - Agate
HAIR: AMACCI HAIR - Leila
LASHES: GLOW - Innocent
DRESS: Baiastice - Christmas Dream
SHOES: Narcotix - Curvy Ruby
JEWELLERY: HOPSCOTCH- Silver Fringe Earrings
POSES: EverGlow
LOCATION: BLISSIMO ( Bliss Windlow Photographic Studios)
Post a Comment