Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Butterfly Dreams.

Butterfly Dreams 2

Who needs sleeping pills when you can just put on these beautiful pieces by Gems & Kisses.
You just put them on and close your eyes and I swear that beautiful diamond butterflies float all through your dreams .... These are so incredibly detailed and beautiful that you have to carry a mirror with yourself just so you can keep checking how beautiful they make you ....well at least that is what I do ....

Butterfly Dreams 1

Normally when I close my eyes I see these blobs of colour and then there is this really large woman with huge bosoms who is really angry cause I didn't clean my room and she comes for me and I run and hide under my bed .... then I wake up and realize ...

I am under the bed and my mom is standing right there ..

whew close call ....

Oh and if you sleep with the set on ... make sure it isn't in a waterbed cause I did that and well ... did you know that when you drown in your sleep and no-one is there to hear you drowning that you end up dead? True story....
Post a Comment