Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Day the Pee Test came back "Banned" (now what the hell do I do when I have to pee?)

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Pinkruthitty Syluckursigo Fool

brown 1

Coffee Houses ... I went and tried to look really intellectual and like I was slightly bored with everything ... sometimes I just amaze myself with the things I pick up from movies about how you are supposed to behave and act .... who knew that SL would come along and I could apply all that knowledge to such good use?

brown 4

So I sat there and drank 97 coffees waiting for the cool crowd to come and swoop me to their bosom cause I just looked so cool and bored at the same time .. kind of "booled" as I like to call it ...

But then I had a heart attack on account of I was climbing the walls and trying to do the gymnastic rings at the same time and evidently there is a reason gymnastic coaches go ..."whoa ... one apparatus at a time young lady ...."

brown 5

If I find out the reason I will let you know, right now they are going to pump my stomach and then after lunch my restraints come off ... but I still have to talk to the Psychiatrist cause they are not sure how someone on that much caffeine could look so bored .... (its called method acting ....)

Oh ... and I also have to meet with the olympic committe and hold a press conference to discuss the results of my pee test ... something about my gold medal and the banned substance found ...

SKIN: Pink Fuel
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: Ultra Kitty
SWEATER: Sysy
SKIRT: Linc
LEGGINGS: Furse Tri
SHOES: Lemania Indigo
LOCATION: Fool O' Beans Coffee Shop (poses included there)
Post a Comment