Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: ObStylePockets SolCandy LaJasha

moon 1

Fly me to the Moon .... as soon as they do something about those moon suits ... now that is one pair of pants you never have to ask ... YES!! They DO make your ass look GINORMOUS!!!

moon 3

This dress from Sol Rebelde is so naughty that you have to sneak it out of the house and put it one where no-one knows your name ..... It was just one of so many choices of naughty dresses that it was worse than being a kid in a candy shop ... I wanted them all ....

moon 4

I have to keep my mouth closed here cause the butter is melting ... just a bit ....

moon 5

SKIN: eStyle
HAIR: Pocket Mirrors
LASHES: Obscene
DRESS: Sol Rebelde
EARRINGS: Ear Candy
BRACELETS: Pacadi Jasha
SHOES: LaRosa
Post a Comment