Monday, February 1, 2010

From The Garden ...

Riviera Couture 3

My hubby grows me roses ... I get over a hundred of them to fill the house with every other day ....I am telling you this because ...... I am a bitch.

Riviera Couture 2

Sometimes I like to put velcro on my wrist and forehead and go out and wander the yard with my hand to my forehead (the velcro helps keep it in place) and I like to moan and complain about all the roses I have to put in vases in the house and how hard a life I have ....

Riviera Couture 1

That way we get lots of fresh veggies for free ... when the neighbourhood women throw them at me ....

SKIN: Exodi
HAIR: MrS
LASHES: MiaMai
OUTFIT: Riviera Couture
EARRINGS: Glow Studio
SHOES: Lemania Indigo
PURSE: Stitch by Stitch
POSES: BeBo New Handbag animations
LOCATION: Blissou

HEY!!! Now you can get all your Bliss Windlow in one place!! I know!! I am just gob-smacked!! Just go here: Blissé cause it leads to all things Bliss AND if you join me you can be a BLISSTER!!!! I will be telling you tons more about what means - cause I know you want to know.
Post a Comment