Friday, January 15, 2010

I am In A League!! (nah not lawn bowling either)

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Leagoonocence EcleHucciLeagco Jashigobomb

hucci league 3

I have a tea towel in real life just like this skirt ... only bigger .... and it has a kind of hole on it from when I spilled some wine and mom said, "you had better get that stain out or else" and I did try cleaners and stuff but nothing worked so I got some scissors and cut it out ....

You should know that arguing what your parents actually said and explaining to them the subtleties of word meanings, and being literal, and the technical arguments that could win you a court case cause you had done what was asked .. um .. ya .. all those things .. they just end up with you getting a big extra dose of whoop-ass ... and having to buy a new tea-towel .. cause God knows those things are precious....

hucci league 2

Oh and don't try mopping tea up with your tea-towel either because that is just another example of people not saying what they mean and it stains too .. and the scissor thing doesn't work (read above). I have to go now, I am meeting with Social Services, NBC, Amnesty International, the SPCA, and Boys and Girls Club of America ... I am blowing the lid off this one .. grounded indeed .. sit down and shut-up ... pffft .....

SKIN: League
HAIR: Boon
LASHES: CI
SWEATER: House of Hucci
SKIRT AND GLOVES: League
STOCKINGS: E! Eclectic Apparel and Accessories
BELT: COCO
NECKLACE: Jasha
EARRINGS: Lemania Indigo
SHOES: A-Bomb
Post a Comment