Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Look Fine You May Call Me Ms. Divine.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: SceneLambStyle Solycobsigo Nushmouth

solylence 3

I saw this design from Solylence Creations and wanted it immediately. When I put it on it fought with my hair a bit and I called the hat off and declared the hair the winner - it is not the look that was intended for the turbin but I liked it.

The colours and designs from Solylence are vibrant and alive and different. It is a great store!

solylence 1

It might have just been me but it seemed like everywhere I walked the fog cleared and some dude was whistling while another was going "ooooohhhhhh..." and I smiled and pretended they were talking about me .. because that's what SL is all about ... being able to pretend ..... that it is all about you ....

solylence 2

Isn't it all about me?????

solylence 4

SKIN: eStyle
HAIR: Lamb
LASHES: Obscene
OUTFIT: Solylence Creations
JEWELLERY: Sierra Jakob Designs
SHOES: Lemania Indigo
PURSE: Nushru
LOCATION: Innsmouth
Post a Comment