Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Like Cinderella.

inxx 1

It was magical. I put on my skin by Fhang Candy. I put on great hair by Diversity, fab earrings by Gems and Kisses .... and I put on this smoking hot Pantsuit called Charabia by INXX and then I sat down and waited ...

inxx 2

No mice, no rats, no birds singing or a disney soundtrack ... and no fairies ... BUT this "prince charming" showed up ... took one look at me and offered to take me dancing!!! Now no-one is as charming and dances quite as well as Mr. Lunasea ... usually we are partners in crime, boldly going where no decent human being should ever go but we dare each other and neither of us will back down...

This time we were partners on the dance floor .... at the SS Galaxy ...

It has to be the pants ...

dance 1

Don't wait another minute .. run over to INXX - buy the smexy outfit and you will see what I mean but um ... not Bluegum ok?? The doctors say that he will need at least a month in the wheelchair .. evidently they have never seen such damage done to feet by a pair of heels before ... I have a nurses outfit and am heading straight over ....
Post a Comment