Thursday, January 21, 2010

Only One Giraffe was Injured ...

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Derboonmai Kookfuleria Darkdonoria

study in brown 2

I can hear PETA and her girlfriends SPCA (no idea how she pronounces that one -imagine parents naming a kid that??) Greenpeas, and Save da Wails all rising up collectively to bomb my place but sit down ladies .... this giraffe had his feelings hurt ... not that feelings aren't real and we shouldn't all be concerned, but he will live to lick another sky ....

study in brown 1

He just was not impressed with the artists rendition of himself, but it was done by a mouse for crying out loud and perspecitive people ... from a mouse's view .. this is pretty damn good. I mixed old and new, bits and pieces and am really stoked about this outfit. Am going to blog the new skins from Dernier Cri .. these are great. Everywhere I go people shout out ... "Bliss, you beautiful fashionista you, where did you get that fab skin?" .... and then my radar blocker kicks in and they get sent to Alkie Trazes place where they feed birds or something.... nahhh ... I tell everyone everything .... big mouth .. loose lips ....

study in brown 3

I have sunk some pretty big ships in my time .....

SKIN: Dernier Cri
HAIR: Boon
LASHES: Miamai
NECKLACE: Kookie
BOUSTIERRE: Cynful
CARDIGAN: Miseria
SKIRT: Donna Flora
LEGGINGS: Donna Flora
SHOES: Euphoria
PURSE: Dark Mouse
POSES: Niqotine Poses (closed)
STUDIO: Blissou

HEY!!! Now you can get all your Bliss Windlow in one place!! I know!! I am just gob-smacked!! Just go here: Blissé cause it leads to all things Bliss AND if you join me you can be a BLISSTER!!!! I will be telling you tons more about what means - cause I know you want to know.
Post a Comment