Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oui Love It!

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Fhangafflow Alinka CouBarn.

oui oui 3

According to those in the know there are a whole list of rules one should follow when blogging but Meh .... I don't do rules so ignore the hands (books) ... watch my mouth ...

oui oui 2

Look at me .. I am not following the rules ....

oui oui 1

I am not writing lots of things about the clothes here and what they look like cause this is not radio and you have eyes .... and personally I am not sure you read much of what is written anyway other than to get the slurls if you are interested. If you want me to write a bunch of stuff about the clothes and my adventures in procuring them let me know otherwise I will just continue to babble aimlessly about whatever strikes me and tell you as always ... I am posting this cause I like it. (evidently you are not a real blogger if you only say nice things - you must be critical and point out errors to be taken seriously - please never take me seriously ... ever .. hehe)

You look, you may like, you may go to the store, you may try on, you may buy. I am a cog in the wheel of fashion merchandise ... just a lowly cog meeting the road. Please never let me lose touch with the road where we all walk.

oui oui 4

It's not rocket science. I hated science as a kid .. but science has grown on me ( I call it cooking now ...) ... like mold ... I am a fungi ... hehe

SKIN: Fhang Candy
HAIR: Waffles
LASHES: GLOW
OUTFIT: Aleida
GLOVES: (BL)Ink
HAT: CouCou
BOOTS: Pink Petticoat Barn
LOCATION : Avenue Champs Elysees
Post a Comment