Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poppies are Animals.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: Chaisiwakily Blanghindo AlphaBodyBliss

poppies 5

Who knew that poppies were animals ... but this poppy outfit from Animal.Tribe puts that misnomer to rest .. or bed .... or something ....


poppies 4

Now I could handle a poppy as a pet .. you feed it, water it, take it for a walk, deworm it, keep it on a leash and when it dies ... you either glue gun it to a wreath or smoke it ....

poppies 7

this really works for me ... I am going to Pets are Us now and asking where they keep their poppies.

more pics here

SKIN: Chaisuki
HAIR: W&Y
LASHES: TB (retired)
EARRINGS: Meghindo's
BRACELET: Blang
OUTFIT: Alpha.Tribe
POSES: BehaviorBody
LOCATION: Blissou

HEY!!! Now you can get all your Bliss Windlow in one place!! I know!! I am just gob-smacked!! Just go here: Blissé cause it leads to all things Bliss AND if you join me you can be a BLISSTER!!!! I will be telling you tons more about what means - cause I know you want to know.

Post a Comment