Monday, January 25, 2010

A Public Service Announcement!!

smoking 2

Ok so there is the matter of the public service announcement I am required to make with this picture ...

smoking 1

on account of the fact the only way I was allowed to have my camera back was if I used this for educational purposes ... so ...

If you could sit there at your desk and pretend you are a student and I am a teacher and we will play school for a few minutes ....

um .... feathers and a smoldering cigarette ... JUST SAY NO!!!!

smoking 3

All the money I make from this blog is going to the singed birds of Australia along with some vegemite and a letter apologizing.

I am also banned from fire arms for 2 years ... which includes cigarettes ...

BUT the dress from Beningborough was on sale and soooo awesome. When you join her group ... Bliss .. yup what a classy name right?? I know!! Well she has these sales every once in awhile and if you are a member she tells you about them and for one day you get some of her fabulous creations for half price ... sometimes you have to push those model chicks out of the way cause there are like a herd of them there cause models shop there all the time .....

But don't be timid .. they can take it .. they take wrestling in modelling school ....

House of Beningborough
Post a Comment