Thursday, January 14, 2010

Solea Solea Solea.

Anubis Style Solea 2

There is this thing that if you hold a buttercup under your chin and you see yellow ... it means you love butter. Now I don't know about you but this has been a life skill that has taken me far in life. It was one of the first things I wrote on my resume ... "can discern butter preferences." And I KNOW that is certainly how I got the job at the planetarium ... I mean who was going to work with the aliens when they landed if not me??

Anubis Style Solea 1

So I waxed nostalgic (how does one "wax" anyway and what the hell does that mean??) when I saw this gorgeous yellow dress from Anubis Style. In fact I wandered her store for hours drooling so badly that I stained several of her lovely dresses and now am only allowed back in the store with either a drool guard or a handler.

Anubis Style Solea 3

I love the way the dress drapes around the body. She has gathered the material all along the dress until it finally releases and spills onto the floor. Off-setting everything in black feathers and gloves kicks the whole outfit up a notch from gorgeous to incredible sophisticated and stunning. Alot of attention to detail and form and brilliant execution. This is just one of many of lovely lovely gowns .. hope to be showing others in the next while. Check it out. (don't drool though ... trust me .. you can never go back ....)

Anubis Style Solea 4
Post a Comment