Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Truth About Phoenix.

Scientific Phylum Name (which I called FASHIONific Phylum Name or FPN) for This Look: UltraLaBoon YakSing Indigo

Phoenix rising 2

Ok so the STORE Phoenix Rising is not at fault for the name. The town was there wayyyy before that and THEY are the miscreants responsible for this sham so this is a ... um ... hard hitting news expose with a beautiful fashionista babe dressed in some incredible clothes that you should all run out and buy .. WAIT .. not yet... read this and then go cause um ... sex sells and I am a-selling ... I have some girlguide cookies if you see me at the end of this and an avon mag (need it back if you aren't buying cheapass) oh and I can sign you up to make millions with Amway like I am, but let me know if you want in on that one cause I have to kidnap you to take you to a meeting and that takes planning - ransom notes, duct tape, voice altering equipment for the taped message etc .. you know...)

Phoenix rising 1

Been to Phoenix several times .... with a measuring tape. The only thing rising there is YOUR gullibility ... pfft... But don't blame yourself - the scam had big names behind it perpetrating the fraud .... like Glen Campbell .. singing "by the time I get to Phoenix she'll be rising ...." mind control ... he has shifty eyes .. never trusted him. He's just a lineman for the county anyway .. nobody important. I don't even think his name is really Glen ... more like Gwen ...

Phoenix rising 3

SO ya there is a Phoenix but it is not rising .. oh .. and ashes .. well if they are counting cigarette butts ... (insert slam dunk here) ANOTHER History myth BUSTED!!! BY the Blisster (you can stand at your desk and applaud but just be careful when you stand up if you are naked .... especially on your way past the stapler) Yup Phoenix rising from the ashes .. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

I have to go now ... my rich uncle - a King in Africa - has some money he needs to get out of the country and he is going to give it all to me .. I just have to send him 3,000 and all my personal ID, the keys to my house and car, and 3 of my best looking girlfriends ... can't wait .. I am going to be RICH!!!

SKIN: Lara
HAIR: Boon
LASHES: Ultra Kitty
EARRINGS: Yak & Yeti
OUTFIT: Phoenix Rising
SHOES: Lemania Indigo
Post a Comment