Monday, March 1, 2010

Dancing Dancing Dancing ....

INXX 3

I never required an invitation to dance. Life is a dance. You should dance everywhere.

INXX 2

I like to dance down the aisles of the SuperMarket ... and I wear different costumes each time. It is also fun, especially with teenagers, to have themed outings and make them all dress up. I figure it is my job to embarrass the heck out of my kids and take great pride in my abilities.

INXX 1

We went to Walmart once and they had to do Swan Lake. I brought the ghetto blaster and played the music although the boys did not want to take their ski masks off .. something about the leotards and tutus going too far ....

We had a nice visit with social services child welfare the next week ... we did Oklahoma for them ....nothing allays the fears of the child welfare people like a rousing family clog dance ....

SKIN: CandyDoll
LASHES: CI
HAIR: W&Y
OUTFIT: INXX
BOOTS: Bax Coen
JEWELLERY: Gangked
Post a Comment