Monday, February 8, 2010

Flora Envy ... much more serious a condition than that other kind of envy ....

DF 3

Can you imagine being Donna Flora's little sister and HAVING to get all her hand me downs? SIGH ..... I know if someone had pointed her out to me when we were choosing who we get to have as moms and dads I would definitely have said I wanted Mr. and Mrs. Flora ...I wouldn't even have minded sharing a room ... as long as I was allowed to fondle her clothes on a regular basis .....

DF 2

If I couldn't have got in there then I would have asked to be GoGo's little sister cause she has the best toys ever .. but I am not sure ...would I be Bliss Lightly or Bliss JuicyBomb??? because I am thinking THAT could just be shortened to Bliss Bomb ... who wouldn't love a Bliss Bomb? And I would have cool hand me downs .. and she gets lots of Donna Flora ... if we were sisters I would complain that Mom .. Mrs. Flora ... loved her best ... not that it would have to be true .. I just like complaining ...

DF 1

I would even fight Lizzie for GoGo .. if Lizzie would only come back cause I liked her ... alot .. but never told her ... we always seem to forget to say the nice things huh? I thought she was unique and I like unique .... it means you have the courage to be yourself even with your flaws ... I'd show you mine but I promised to keep my crinolines down from over my head .....Although .. I am not sure I could beat Lizzie ...

Ok the nurses are looking for me .. I am under the bed again with the laptop and just thought I would share my Flora envy .....I need to go and stand in her shop again and weep .... for all that can never be and should have .. if only I was Bliss Flora ... or even Bliss Fauna cause then we would be cousins ... or something ....

Donna Flora
Post a Comment