Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kissing Booth.

gk1


Gems & Kisses .... think about the name now look at the photo .. the name .. the photo .. did I capture the essence or what? I am setting up a kissing booth right now and wearing all my Gems & Kisses jewellery and then when someone comes along and their mouth drops to the floor and they are like ... "whoa ... nice jewellery Bliss you beautiful fashionista you .... " I am going to be like ....."Ya ...it's from Gems & KISSSSSSSSES" and then pucker up ... cause I believe in truth in advertising baby ....

gk3

But right now I am just going to admire my witty picture play ... gems & kisses ... I crack me up sometimes ... I think it is a hang over from when this all started as a kid. There was a contest on the radio for some egg company .. ya ya cry me a liver here people .. in the big city in the world you advertise tvs and sports cars .. on the farms in the frozen northland (except during olympic games) ... the buzz is all over eggs ... can I finish the story now? So ya ... eggs .. commercial and there was a huge prize ... a stereo actually I think and I was like wow I should enter this cause I need something to put my pet rocks on to show case them ....

The contest was about putting egg into a word .. so EGGxactly for EGGxample. So I came up with ... are you ready for this ... supercalEGGfragEGGlistEGG-EGGxspealEGGdoucious!!! I mailed my letter and waited with baited breath to be announced the winner ...

I rushed home and asked if there was any mail from the radio station every day and every day ... "Nope." And then one day .... there was a letter to me from the radio station .... I grabbed the envelope turned it over and read ....

gk2

"Returned to Sender, insufficient postage ....."

EGGxasperating won I think ... I was too EGGhxhausted to care so I simply started listening to the cow channel ....
Post a Comment