Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Red (sans the riding hood and the wolf)

rd3

I always thought that Red Riding Hood Story was sus!

rd1

It just was not believeable ....that a woodcutter could perform surgery with an ax and they all lived happily ever after with no sepsis or anything setting in .. come on ....

rd4

Now hansel and gretle .. that is a bit more to the point cause I have seen that old witch and the house with candy glue gunned on the side of it ... or maybe it was spit .. same thing you know .. and I was trying to tell my brother he should go in there cause my cat did and it never came out and well .. it was a bad day and I was hoping ....

rd2

Oh wait .. sooo confused .. that was MY grandmothers house .. in the woods .... with her 3 little pigs .... and a beanstalk and a goose that laid a golden egg ...

Some childhoods are just more idyllic than others ....

SKIN: CandyDoll
HAIR: OH
LASHES: OH
DRESS: AOHARU
STOCKINGS: Weird Designs
BOOTS: BAX COEN
Post a Comment