Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Poking Dots.

pokdtt2

I was banned from wearing polka dots in school. Something about the marking pens and not coming out of clothes and their best sunday dress and the pictures I tried to create on other children's clothes. Well that is what you did with dots ... connect them and then some cute little froggy or something would magically appear ... and well I was curious ...

pokdtt1

Only it wasn't a froggy ... it was some kind of monster with 3 arms and a trunk and part of the body of a truck .. well it was if I made the girl stand on a chair with one foot and I squinted my eyes in just a certain way ....

I had much better luck on the face of that other kid .. THAT was definitely a bunny with a cigar in its left ear ....

pokdtt 4

But they were even more mad and then I got a lecture about the etiquette of pimples ....

More pics here.

SKIN: Fhang Candy
HAIR: Uw
LASHES: Leezu
OUTFIT: Morea Style
EARRINGS: Ticky Tacky
SHOES: DeeTaleZ
Post a Comment