Monday, February 15, 2010

Running with Scissors ...

sh3

Running with scissors ... lets discuss ....

sh4

Sometimes as an adult .. I have put a pair of scissors in my purse and run with them ... just because I like the satisfaction of getting to the airport and getting on the plane and not getting caught and then when everyone talks about their ariport security nightmares and how their tube of $50,000 lipstick was confiscated because they could use it to draw a bulls-eye on someone and then hook up with their terrorist partner and fashion a gun out of elastics I can tell them how I got on the plane with scissors cause I look sooooo innocent ....but I am not ... I am a hardened criminal ... I ran with scissors for crying out loud ....

sh2

And then I usually surrender to my mom and confess everything within a couple of days ... life on the lamb is just no way to live .....

SKIN: CUPCAKES
HAIR: Armidi
TOP: PixelDolls
PANTS : Ingenue
SCARF: RunoRuno
HAT: Jinko
BRACELET: A Touch Of Ireland
EARRINGS: Ear Candy
SHOES: AuMa
Post a Comment