Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine Musings

ph3

I hated Valentines day as a kid .. you would give out all your little glued and pasted hearts and thoughts and never get as many back .....

ph6

and the cute boy would laugh when he read yours and show everyone and snort and laugh before he ripped it up and cuddled up to the girl with the long perfectly straight hair ....

ph1

That's when I was grateful for all the time practicing with the glue and the scissors ....

ph5

It helped me when I punched him, cut her hair and glued their faces together ....

I am not sure why they banned scissors and glue in my school after that ... or valentines day for that matter .. but I felt much better .....

SKIN: Exodi
HAIR: Diversity Hair
LASHES: Silhouette
TOP: BoA
SHORTS: BoA
LEGGINGS: Leezu
SHOES: Anexx
EARRINGS: Ticky Tacky
NECKLACE: Alex Bohm
PROP AND POSES: KO Poses
LOCATION: Blissou Studios
Post a Comment