Saturday, March 13, 2010

Apassionata.

tbb4

OK confession time ... (leaning in to whisper into the side of my computer screen while looking around furitavely making sure no-one is listening ...) This name ...Apassionata ... makes me want to skip around the office singing ....

tbb1

Apassionata -ing we will go, Apassionata-ing we will go, Hi Ho the Derry OH, Apassionata -ing we will go ....

OK ... I will be honest .....I have done that already ...

tbb3

twice ....

tbb2

It's a very small office .... I think it used to be the broom closet actually ....

It's a big dress ... skipping was a challenge ....

.....and I took out the printer, a couple of my curling trophies from Canada, a picture of my mother-in-law and both telephone systems ....

I think I heard one of the kids come in .. they may be lost in the skirt somewhere ... I hear a sort of muffled screaming .....

OH no wait ..... that is my mother-in-law .. she is staying with us ... she must have got the ropes off and made it out of the closet .... brb ....

SKIN: PLFL
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: UK Couture
JEWELLERY: Mashooka
DRESS: Tres Beau
SHOES: Nardcotix
Post a Comment