Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bing! Bang! Boom!

JS2 copy

When I was 8, and not really up to speed on the small things like the facts of what this would actually entail ... I thought having triplets would be swell. I think I would have named them Bing, Bang and Boom .... just cause that sort of thing makes sense to an 8 year old ... and tends to lose itself over the years .....like taut skin and perky breasts ....

JS1 copy

I think it was cause I wanted 3 barbies and so 3 babies .... 3 Barbies ...that was the mental leap in my head. Wow talk about naive huh? Like your 18 year old is going to let you dress them and pick their boyfriends .. especially some dweeb named Ken without all his anatomical body parts .... how disturbing was that .. it scarred me for life ....

JS3 copy

Hence the reaction on my wedding night ... "What the Hell is THAT?????"

SKIN: Belleza
HAIR: Audacity
LASHES: VonD
EARRINGS: Ear Candy
BRACELETS: Jasha
PANTS: Leezu
TOP: ALB
SHOES: Kalnins
Post a Comment