Thursday, March 18, 2010

Casting Pearls Before Swine.

sb1

I always found it interesting that the Bible talked about casting your "Pearls" before swine. I never met anyone named Pearl until I was an adult and while I didn't hate her .. I failed to see why she would get such special mention ...

sb3

I threw my brother in front of the "swine" once ... he made a comment about my face and well ... it just sort of happened. I tried to quote that Bible passage while Mr. Belt and I were talking in the bedroom with my Grandfather ... the fact the Bible never said anything about not casting "biffs" before swine, was I thought a compelling argument for clemancy ....

My grandfather was a very religious man hence I was not spoiled .. even though I also tried to point out a "rod" and a "belt" are just not the same thing ..... and "spare" ....well who know what THAT word really means or what the intent of the author was when he penned it ....

sb4

I eventually learned to just shut up when Mr. Belt was talking ... and I also learned that the Bible is really an ever evolving interpretation in everyone's mind .. depending on what you need it for ...

Obviously my grandfather and I used it for completely different reasons....


More Pictures Here ....

SKIN: LeLutka
HAIR: Analog Dog
LASHES: Belleza
DRESS: Hearts Garden
JEWELLERY: Kunglers
SHOES: A Fantasy Apparel
Post a Comment