Monday, March 8, 2010

Dancing Without An Invitation.

BSD1

I wander all over Second Life - invited or not ....

BSD3

Someone once said "life is a beach" but I checked ... it's not ....
Someone also said "I hope you dance" and I liked them better ... so I am listening to them ....
It's kind of like when one parent says .."No!" ... and then you ask the other and they say, "Yes!" You can't help but feel you like one of them more than the other ... at that moment anyway ...
If the question is ... "can I go out and party all night ...." the "YES" has it right???

BSD7

It works well unless the question is something like "should I get a job?" ...then you are going to definetly lean towards the "NO." BUT then you always are left with the one unanswered question .....

BSD12

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with my real father?"

(more pictures here)

SKIN: Belleza
HAIR: W&Y
LASHES: Chaisuki
DRESS: Leezu
SHOES: jcShoe
NECKLACE: Gangked
EARRINGS: Ear Candy
Post a Comment