Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Egg Loser.

rw2

Another Easter tradition hunting for coloured eggs hidden around the yard ... and how dumb were we ... big deal .... eggs with coloured shells ...

rw1

It meant egg salad sandwiches for school for the next week .. and wow don't those babies make you popular with the other kids when you open up your lunch box ....

rw3

Automatic gas masks drop .. everyone hits the floor .... whoot Blissy has egg sandwiches again ...which is why I stopped hunting in about grade 2 and just congratulated Biff!! "Way to go Biffster .. YOU are the Weiner!! (oops winner) No NO I couldn't possibly take his winnings .. gosh darn it I am sooo disappointed (doing a Pop-Eye the Sailor arm movement of darn it alll) You get ALL the egg sandwiches .. I will just have peanut butter again ...sigh sigh sigh"

I loved it when Biff was all in my face bragging about what a winner he was and what a loser I was ... reliving every moment of the egg hunt ... each egg .. how I walked right by it and didn't see it .. taunt taunt taunt .. until that magical moment when he would sit at lunch and open his lunch bucket ....

OH YES!!! YES! YES! YES! no words needed ... egg loser ......

SKIN: Fhang Candy
HAIR: Lamb
LASHES: Wasabi Pills
DRESS: Donna Flora
SHOES: Taboo
EARRINGS: Kunglers
CUFFS: +Ezura+
Post a Comment