Friday, March 12, 2010

Great Great Auntie Hester had Body Parts In Her Attic.

lbd2

So um ... I had this Great Great Aunt .....and she had this big old house and when she moved to the nursing home kicking and screaming under heavy sedation at 183 ..... they just saran wrapped her house and took it to a museum where it doubles as a haunted house on those special community occasions that require one ...

lbd1

Ya so in this funeral parlor like house my brother and I were made to play in ... it was kind of Stephen King like and the upstairs bathroom .. no toilet .. .like I think she was an alien and was missing body parts ....

She made weird foods like mixing marshamallows and fruit and nuts and raw liver into bars for the church social .....

And she saved everything which led to my brother and I letting people know about the body parts in the attic ....


lbd3

What?? Saved hair in envelopes is techincally a body part .....

SKIN: Belleza
HAIR: IA Magic Hair
LASHES: Chaisuki
DRESS: Leezu
LEGGINGS: Donna Flora
SHOES: Nardcotix
Post a Comment