Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love Olives.

br4

I do. I do. In fact I used to spy them on the table for Christmas ... run like mad when no-one was looking, stuff the whole little dish full into my mouth and walk around smugly ... the evidence hidden.

br2

I believed my grandparents had super powers that they always knew I had taken them and they were in my mouth, without me even opening my mouth. Then my brother took me to the mirror and showed me my face ..... it was like THE biggest revelation and I felt so disillusioned ... my grandparents didn't have a leotard and cape outfit hidden in the closet (well grandpa did but there was a dress with it too ...) they were just normal old people balding with false teeth .. both of them ....

br7

I was 2 at the time .... but we all have to grow up right? Right?

Well grow up and get some of the fab hair from Olive and check out these pants from INXX they are such great great fits and look incredible ... I wear them for cas or dress ... versatility babe .. it is the way of the pant ....

SKIN: Belleza
HAIR: I Love Olive
LASHES: UK Couture
JACKET: The Body Politik
PANTS: INXX
SHOES: Nardcotix
JEWELLERY: LUC
Post a Comment