Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It is all in the A's. Eh?

gdpb1

Canadians always say "eh." It is a multipurpose word .... supposedly "up" is the word that has the most meanings but I call and raise you 5 (heard than on tv once ... I think during a hospcotch game .. or maybe poker ... the people were half naked around a table does that help?) EH is a magical word.

gdpb3

In this case I was wandering and found a new store for me ... A&A ... and I swear it was like the angels were all there singing in that kind of ethereal ... ahhhh-ahhh-ahhh .... ahhh-ahhhh-ahhhh .. and I was like the name is kind like Eh&EH. WOW! It was a sign .. that and the fabulous clothes hanging in the shop!!

gdpb2

So this is just one of her incredible pieces. Agnieszka Allstar is the designer and she is just a lovely talented lady. SL is sooo lucky to have her. I had to build the whole outfit around the jacket that I fell in love with .. the style, the detail and the colour ....

gdpb4

So here is a good rule of thumb (write it in your fashion handbook) ... A&A .. great store eh?

SKIN: Cupcakes
HAIR: Sirena
LASHES: Chaisuki
DRESS AND PURSE: Meghindo's
JACKET: A&A
SHOES: Nardcotix
EARRINGS: Gems & Kisses
Post a Comment