Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiptoe through the Library.

rs3

When I was a kid it was great fun to go and stand in front of either the art books with the nudes or the "intimate relations" section of the library and call my grandparents over and go "What's that?" or "What does this mean?"

rs2

Or slip one of the books into my brothers bag to check out and watch the fun when the librarian called my grandparents over and showed them ....

Even more fun to slip it into my grandparents bag and wonder why they didn't say anything and just let the librarian check it through ....


rs4

Sometimes I like to think that I contributed to my grandparents "quality of life" in some small significant way ....


SKIN: Twilythula
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: Wasabi Pills
SWEATER/BLOUSE: CoCo
PANTS: Lemania
SHOES: Nardcotix
EARRINGS: Chloe (not currently available)
Post a Comment