Saturday, April 24, 2010

Camoflauge.

AAA1

Dear Army Guys;

Hi, how are you? I am fine. I really like your camoflauge pants. I have blogged them .. check me out here: http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/ .

AAA3

I don't know if you ever supply review copies to bloggers but would love if you would consider me for any future designs. I know these pants help you hide in the trees and forests and deserts and stuff but do you have any that help you hide at school, work or in your sisters clothes closet amongst her shoes and new outfits? Those would be really cool.

AAA2

Ok I have to go now .. but nice meeting you and hope to hear from you soon. May I add you to my friends list??

AAA4

Oh ... I am on all the feeds too and have 238 names on my friends list ...

Love Blissy

PS - I am a lot tougher than I look ...

SKIN: YS&YS
HAIR: Glam Affair
LASHES: Belleza
TOP: Lemania Indigo
PANTS: DYN
SHOES: Stiletto Moody
NAILS: A&A
EARRINGS: A&A
POSES: Hopscotch
Porcupine Love
Storin
Random Kitten
Body Language by SLC
Post a Comment