Sunday, April 4, 2010

Of Cheeks and Moons (not necessarily in that order..)

st2

I guess this flies in the face of all those parents that told their kids not to be "cheeky." It is probably the closest to getting mooned you can go without stepping over the line ...

st3

In university we used to do that alot .. mooning everyone...and people would always roll their eyes and say .. "I can't believe you kids, why would you do something so stupid and risk ruining your lives like that?" Well at least that is what Aardvark and Humpydora - the grandparents - had to say about the whole ordeal ...on the way to and from the courthouse ....the first 8 times....

I can't tell you what they said after that because this is supposed to be PG rated and well the electrical shock therapy removed some of those memories ...

But I want them to know that I have definitely learned my lesson .. yessiree BOB! (Please ignore the above picture. THAT was in the name of fashion and Agnieszka (the designer) made me do it ... her name in real life "PEER PRESSURE." - she was alot like that "Patty Knuckles" back in the day whose entire fault it was for all those times we mooned people .. both the 23 times we were arrested and the 82 other times we were not ....)


st1

Yup I have learned my lesson and I have not mooned since. I now understand you should wait until much LATER in life so there is not much life left to ruin. That is what they mean when they say that "life is wasted on the young. " Evidently you should put off all those stupid things you do when you are young until your twilight years ... smoking, drugs, sex, staying up all hours of the night, grafitti, toilet papering houses ... AND Mooning .... I can't wait until I get to the nursing home and the first time we all get on the bus to go to the petting zoo on Seniors Day ... if someone will just push my walker over to the window ... I am going to moon away to my hearts content!!!

I am quick like that .. about learning lessons ....

A&A
Post a Comment