Thursday, April 22, 2010

Red Hot Mammas.

Kat 1

I figure if you are going to play hide and seek in the woods for heavens sake dress in something smoking hot and red and wear heels ..

Kat 2

That way when those gorgeous firemen come to rescue you they will be like "WHOA .... what a babe!!!! Why don't you just lay down there and let me do my job .. I need to administer some mouth-to-mouth ...."

At least that's the way it always goes in my dreams ....

......wait a minute ....

Kat 3


....there's that other dream where the little girl in red gets eaten by the big bad wolf too ...

...um....

Good thing the dresses come in other colours huh? :)

(This store is a new one for me and the clothes are fantastic .. really well made and other permeations for the oufits than what I showed here ....Check it out!!! I heard all the firemen hang out there and there are even some woods near by!!!)

SKIN: CandyDoll
LASHES: Chaisuki
HAIR: Lamb
NAILS: A&A Fashions
EARRINGS: A&A Fashions
SHOES: Kalnins
JACKET: R.icielli
DRESS: KAT

SKIN: Exodi
HAIR: Amacci
LASHES: Detour
EARRINGS: A&A Fashions
BRACELETS: KBL
DRESS: KAT
SHOES: Kalnins

SKIN: B&B
HAIR: Exile
LASHES: Leezu
EARRINGS: ChaosLotus
GLOVES: LouLou&Co
DRESS: KAT
SHOES: Kalnins

POSES: Striking Poses
Post a Comment