Monday, April 19, 2010

Sabrina.

AB Sabrina 1

AB Sabrina 2

AB Sabrina 3

People always complain when movie stars name their kids absurd things like Moon Zappa or Apple or Blue ... but I think it is a great idea. We associate names with the people we know who had them and often times they wrecked great names ... I have issues with names. Never met a "Nancy" I liked .... and who doesn't know about those "Nellie's" or "Jane's" (nodding emphatically here ....)

"Sabrina" is a witch .. a dark witch ... but probably the more fun of the two .. her and "Samantha" .. I am glad that AtomicBambi did not come out with "Samantha" cause I never could wiggle my nose like that even though I hired a bunny to teach me once ... well .. actually I stole my brother's bunny but he fed my Barbie to his goat. Once he paid the randsom money and signed the agreement that I owned his soul for the next three months .. it was all good. I was so heady with power I could care less about the nose wiggling things and besides .. I liked Gilligans Island Better ...

I think I like pretty much anything AutomicBambi does ... I could drool and tell you more but I promised AtomicSparkle Skytower I would not drool around her anymore .. evidently it annoys her .. alot .. and frankly she scares me... she is atomic .. as in the B-O-M-B! Her parents aptly named her and her store ... go there ... it is the closest to nuclear you can get and still feel fresh ....

AtomicBambi.

I am making my blogs much more critical .. Yup Yup ... I will tell you what I think of desinger's flying abilities and their manners because lets face it who cares HOW great their designs are if they lack in those areas ....

Some of my Barbies had pins stuck in them to hold my creations on, others tape .. hell I have used tape and pins to hold my own clothes on in real life. Models use clothes pins to make the shoot look great .. come on do you WATCH ANTM???? Analyze it? What kind of fashionista are you? If it looks great and I love it .. I blog it. The fact many of the designers have restraining orders against me cannot keep me from peering in their windows, nose pressed up to my computer screen. I am shameless and I am admitting it here for all of you .. not gonna trash a designer ... cause I could not do it myself any better and my taste is not everyone's. I am way too narcisssitic to spend hours photogrpahing myself in clothes I hate and would never wear and that make my ass look ginormous and it is my blog so na na na boo boo ....

.. OUCH .. just sat on one of the pins holding my nightie on ,.. gotta run ...
Post a Comment