Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Whites.

ww2

I have a confession to make .. I wear white shoes after the May long weekend .... I know I know ... you are sooo diappointed .. but sometimes having a big fashionista like me make a confession clears the air for everyone ..... check the air now is it cleared???

ww1

And forget about buying all the specialized air you see at those spas at airports cause I have an at home variety that works really well ...

Stand up ... right where you are ... pick up your apple from your lunch and grab the orange peels in the garbage can in the next cubicle .. wave them in the air ... now wave your hands in the air fluttering gently .. step in an breathe .. THERE YOU GO!!! "Energized Forbidden fruits with notes of Citrus" Air to lighten and invigorate ....just send me the $150 bucks .. I saved you a trip to the airport ...

SKIN: MONS
HAIR: Lamb
LASHES: On the Catwalk
SWEATER AND BELT: Pr!tty
PANTS: HCT
SHOES: Stiletto Moody
JEWELLERY: 69
PURSE: Wanda's Handbag
Post a Comment