Friday, April 30, 2010

The Thrill of the Hunt!!

LGG2

The whole post on the army pants the other day got me thinking about the need for women shopping and prowling the city and in general being womanly .. and the need for appropriate attire ....

LGG3

Oh don't be ridiculous ... I so don't sew ...

LGG1

I went shopping .. and this .. as far as I can tell is IT!!! (well at least it is for me...) I immediately assigned myself a mission (it was a secret shopping mission ... I would tell you but then I would have to kill you .. loose lips .. sink ships .. AND loose lips look like shit!!) Ya .. um .. assigned myself a mission and dispatched me at 0300 hours. I said some secret undercover code words like Zulu Tango Foxtrot (only cause hubby recites those in his sleep and I take notes when he talks like that ... cause it turns me on .. oh right .. court order .. no more writing about these things .. . sorry Judge Peediddle....) and crouched low and checked out the horizon and managed to made my way to the target ....

I secured said target and decamped the premises without being seen .. other than the hot guy who took my charge card .. and I then took him as prisoner .....

He is in my bedroom now, tied up ,.. for interrogation purposes to course ... I plan on using Geneva's Concoctions on him .... and whatever other types of aids she might put out .. have not seen her catalogue yet ... but she has conventions I hear that are well attended ..

This is war baby... and I am a Navy Porpoise or Walrus or something important like that ....

Diram
Post a Comment